Sunday, October 30, 2005

processed in time, a set


about to get wet
Originally uploaded by clickykbd.


Uploaded by clickykbd (28 images total)

View the photo set

So until now I had never been tempted to post process any of my images using this technique. There was something pure about the results of the chance experiments coming directly from the camera. But with this set I was really trying to get at the texture, and the dull yellow color that was natural to the subject seemed to distract. If you enjoy black and white abstracts, especially negatives, this set is for you.

3 comments:

bigshoulders said...

really cool imagery!
i dig it.

b.s.

Anonymous said...

I like the illusion it gives.

Anonymous said...

Wow really nice I love it, gonna come back to this blog. Thanks for sharing