Saturday, October 15, 2005

hooked on it


hooked on it
Originally uploaded by clickykbd.

I (clickykbd), finally have my hands on something above 1 megapixel for tossing purposes! A friend had a 2.1 megapixel Vivitar ViviCam 3615 with a busted LCD on it. A serious resolution improvement, it has some tossing quirks though, not sure if it will replace my trusty lowfi.

It is prone to shutting down if the batteries are jostled too hard (my AGFA did that too), it seriously wants you to hold the shutter down until the exposure occurs (no workaround yet), and has no way to adjust the exposure length, which seems to be on the short side compared to the AGFA's auto results. On the plus side it has a timer with a nice little flashing LED to let me know when to send it flying!

The photo in this post is from the first few trials with it. More to come i'm certain.

No comments: