Friday, November 25, 2005

clickykbd's picks - issue 8

Time for another selection of contributions to the camera toss photo pool that have been uploaded since the last issue.

Photo Credits (left to right, top to bottom):
ScaTTicuS_FinCHeM, kellybelly, eastofnorth
fairtradetrousers, fairtradetrousers, Vinnn
ScaTTicuS_FinCHeM, newleypurnell, ScaTTicuS_FinCHeM
_ferro_, copilot, ScaTTicuS_FinCHeM
take(midsblue), flickrwegian, phrenophile
elliot here, Xurble


Solomon said...

Nice blog. keep up the good work. i sure will regularly be coming back. You can check out my blog
Solomon's voip world devoted to voip technology and internet telephony.

Jeff Pioquinto,SJ said...

hey great shots. nice blog too. thanks

john said...

Very nice and interest blog! photos are really great and I like them very much! please go on!

Ben said...

Awesome pics. Just curious... are you in any way related to the Fred Gallagher of Megatokyo?

clickykbd said...

Not that I was aware of. Should I be? What made you ask?

Rick said...

Wow, this camera toss thing is neat. Cool blog too, keep up the good work, definatly bookmark worthy.

Motherdear said...

Congratulations, Ryan! Your site has been nominated for Best PhotoSite award for November at the Order of Brilliant Bloggers (, a grassroots organization dedicated to the recognition of excellent blogging. Please encourage your loyal readers to come to The Order and cast a vote for you between December 1st and December 5th at 11:59:59 PM EST, and to nominate other posts and sites in the many recognized categories!

We are pleased at your nomination, and wish you luck in the voting! And thank you for your contributions to excellent blogging and photojournalism!

R2K said...

When will the tossing stop?


» sahil said...

This blog can be described in only one way - totally AWESOME!!
I came to know of it through Blogger's main page (it was featured in the Blog's of Note section). At that time, I was completely new to camera-tossing and I had no idea what it was...I was a bit surprised when I came to know about it, of course.
But the camera-tossed photos are really cool. Great work!

ike_mamo said...

Nice, very nice. One of the most original things I have ever heard about! Most definately will have to try it out... kinda nervous about breaking the camera though! I have a Sony Cybershot. Well, in the name of fun, I am willing to risk it!

Kerri said...

Woah. That's weird. Why haven't I heard of anyone doing anything like this before? I guess I've been living under a rock or something.