Sunday, November 20, 2005

for the record...

Some humor, although scary humor about all this camera tossing. I never thought it would come to this but it has.

When I started all this I was taking pictures with a camera that I paid nothing for and was worth even less. But the images like this it produced inspired many others...

complexity of the simple
complexity of the simple
Originally uploaded by clickykbd.


For the record, NEVER did I suggest it would be a good idea to throw your several hundred dollar digital SLR, but many have...


fumble
Originally uploaded by _Nod.


And in our constant quest to find objects worthy of throwing our camera "at", some of us have perhaps gone a little too far. The basic idea of camera tossing is relatively risky, but some subjects should just plain be off limits. Such as a priceless Tiffany's lamp for example...

Rainbowtoss
Rainbowtoss
Originally uploaded by laughtonb.


Yes, I've watched antique's roadshow (and find it strangely fascinating). If I had one of those I'd retire young, take lots of pictures, and live happily ever after. Last thing I'd consider doing is throwing my camera at/near it! Are we insane!? Nevermind... don't answer that. Very pretty result despite the epic tragedy potiental, someone take his camera away before he gets in trouble! ;-)

No comments: